The concept of self-service is nothing new, from paying at the petrol pump to online holiday planning. People don’t want to wait for something if they can do it themselves quicker and at a time and place that suits them.
Self-service in the workplace is no different.
An employee self-service system gives employees access to certain key details about their employment and the ability to change details for themselves, rather than go through the HR or payroll department.
Dataplan ePayslip solution
This is where our ePayslip solution comes in. Not only does it deliver an electronic payslip to your employees, but it is also a secure two-way portal for your employees, allowing your staff to manage and update their personal details and you to deliver key information.
- Keeps employee information up to date
- Cuts down on queries as employees can access information at any time
- Provides a communication channel for employee messages
- Provides a real-time document store for important documents such as Staff Hand Books and H&S information
New functionality constantly in development
We see employee self-service as one of the key components of our ePayslip service and are in constant development to provide additional functionality and add value for our ePayslip clients.
Keeping personal information up to date
- Change bank details
- Change of address
- Name / status change
Access to payroll data
- Access to payslip and historical payslips
- Access to P60
- Access to P11D data
- Online salary statements
- Access to P45 information
- Auto Enrolment communications to employees
- Employee documents stored online such as contracts of employment
- Useful company documents stored online and always up to date
- Send messages to employees
- Ask questions to gain employee feedback