While cost is not the only motivator in a switch to ePayslips it is undoubtedly a significant factor. There are obvious cost savings to made in terms of materials and capital expenditure, although these need to be offset against the cost of setting up and managing ePayslips.
The following is a list of areas where cost savings can be made
- Paper payslip costs
- Printer capital, maintenance, warranty and consumable costs
- Pressure sealer capital and maintenance costs
- Staff time cost printing, sorting, sealing and distributing
- Postage / courier costs for payslip distribution
- Office space / accommodation cost
- Electricity usage
- Cost of any carbon offsets you match to your payroll process
Leveraging the true potential of ePayslips
Over and above these tangible cost savings, are the financial benefits you can see through an investment in a dynamic and innovative ePayslips solution. ePayslips.co.uk has been developed to have capabilities over and above merely delivering payslips. The portal can become a secure intranet, allowing you to deliver other company and employee information and communications, which can start to grow cost savings exponentially over time.
To find out how ePayslips can bring cost saving benefits to your organisation, call us on 03331 123456 or contact us.